Friday, September 3, 2010

Writting book #2 on relationships

Hi again,

So, last year, I was going through some pretty rough times....I returned home to Montreal for my cousin Sonia's medical school graduation. On the way back home, I was inspired to write book # 1 on none other than Happiness!  It got me through some challenging times...i realized then how passionate I was about writting.  So, that one is still being shopped around for the appropriate publisher but in the mean time, I started writting the 2nd one on relationships.

Here's part of the introduction:

I remain puzzled as to the complicated dynamic between men and women and what it is we, as humans, consider to be fulfilling relationships. Bearing in mind we are all uniquely different, what exactly is it that is needed to have long lasting, satisfying unions. I haven’t quite made up my mind whether our ideal or perfect mate exists and it just being a matter of finding them or are there few that are just lucky in love and find that true and real soul mate? Is true love a reality for a select few or is it an oddity for most? Do we have one great love throughout our lives and the others are just passer byes? Is our heart capable of loving more than one person at a time in a romantic way or is the heart specifically designed to tolerate love for only one person at a time? Once we’ve loved someone, do we love them forever? Do they uniquely own a piece of our heart for all of time? Frankly, your guess is a good as mine; I am just intrigued and curious enough to do the research and try to decipher the answers. I do know one thing for certain; we all strive to live a happy life. A happy life means having lots of love in it. Lots of love is achieved by treating others the way in which we expect them to treat us........

So, what do you think? I would love some feedback via e-mail, blog comments or Twitter (@sasha1176)

Thanks you Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment