Sunday, May 22, 2011

Connections!!!

Hi everyone,

Summer is almost here and this year is nearly half over.  I was inspired  by several things this past week and realized that oftentimes, it's the little moments we share with people that trully make us happy and create a bond between us. It can be a look, that only the 2 people involved share, it can be a conversation, a hug or even a simple I love you text that you randomly send because you are thinking of that person.

 This week my girlfriend Jessica made an impromptu stop at my house and as we layed on my bed girl talking, I was overcome with gratitude for this amazing woman I have as a friend.  The kind of friend that "feels" when you need that type of spontaneous visit and/or that texts you sweet encouraging messages when she doesnt hear from you in a few days and knows that is unsual.  I sincerely feel that without these true connections, our lives are virtually empty.  That is precisely why I always say we should live inspired lives.. Inspired simply means living "in-spirit" and when we do that, we are living from the most peaceful, loving and compassionate place there is. A place where we allow these connections to be made...an investement if you will.   If we expect the world to be a friendly place, IT WILL.  I believe in many things and one of them is the law of attraction.  Whatever message it is that we are sending out into the universe about ourselves and our wants....that is exactly what will boomerang back to us.  If peace, success, love and/or meaningful connections are what we are sending out.....I guarantee that is what will show up in our lives.  Hence the saying, be careful what you wish for...because it will come true.  Wish for all good and happy things for yourself and others and so shall it be =). 

I had an interesting conversation with someone once about what word would describe us best and I instantly said passionate.  For me, when we do, feel and say things passionately, they are coming from the depths of our heart. So, passionate I am about peace, love, children, happiness and all good things. Take a moment and ask yourselves what word would best describe you and why?  Its fun.

I wish for all of you to really appreciate the little moments you share with people. Don't be afraid to meet new people...which sometimes means venturing out of your comfort zones.   My absolute favorite moments are when I lock eyes with someone and feel an instant connection...man, women or child. That moment when it becomes obvious that this person and you feel like you've known each other forever.  That easy comfortable feeling.  I know and believe for a fact that nothing can stop those connection for occuring. If it's meant to be....it will be =).

I encourage you to be lover's of life...to be open to connecting with people and setting your ego's aside for good.  The moments that matter most in life are felt and the only way to feel, is to be wide open to them.

Peace, tons of love and light Sash

No comments:

Post a Comment